OMG. You have a son!
I just watched this video, like 20 times, and then I said to myself, "Self - why are you watching this video when you could be living it?"- sorry - gotta go back to the hospital and make sure Jackson and Mami are OK!
Wow. I cried. I love you all. Can't wait to meet my sobrino:) XORobert and Diane
Be strong daddy... you made it!! ;) he's a strong and calm boy.. he's gonna be an angel in your life's.. Enjoy every second!!!
Niiiiiice.The baby is calm and the daddy is crying. ;-)
5 comments:
OMG. You have a son!
I just watched this video, like 20 times, and then I said to myself, "Self - why are you watching this video when you could be living it?"
- sorry - gotta go back to the hospital and make sure Jackson and Mami are OK!
Wow. I cried. I love you all. Can't wait to meet my sobrino:) XO
Robert and Diane
Be strong daddy... you made it!! ;) he's a strong and calm boy.. he's gonna be an angel in your life's.. Enjoy every second!!!
Niiiiiice.
The baby is calm and the daddy is crying. ;-)
Post a Comment